Friday, March 6, 2015

#mikeshot contest


Many of you love to see my view from the inside of planes, but I want to see yours! Over the next two weeks I will be accepting entries into the #mikeshot contest. The rules are simple, the shot must be taken while flying, and must include the wing. Include the hashtag #mikeshot and tag me in the photo! All entries must be submitted through instagram. I will close the contest on Wednesday, March 11th at noon central. I will pick my favorite four, and then you all will vote! The winner will receive a brand new copy of The Birth Of The 787 Dreamliner. I am willing to ship to the U.S., Japan, Canada, Germany, the U.K., Australia, and Hong Kong. If you are from a different country and are interested, please send me a private message and I will check out the rates to ship the book. As a side note, you do not have to take the picture in the next two weeks, just choose your favorite!

These are just some of my favorite #mikeshots so far... (I'll post more of my favorites on here in the next week!)
A photo posted by Narubadee Choochuay (@pocketth) on

#CharterWednesday storm over #Texas from #40000feet #MikeShot

A photo posted by That Guy (@kingofthestack) on



My entry to @mike_j_morgan #mikeshot. Taken on the way to NRT in the 87.

A photo posted by Hector ヘクター (@ensou1) on


Lift off on the dreamliner!

A photo posted by Justin (@iah.spotter) on


#AeroMexico #Boeing737 #ScimitarWinglets #ILoveFlight #ILovePhotography #TheBestCombination #MikeShot

A photo posted by Jose Roberto Echeagaray (@jreefotografia) on



DXB-SIN. Slowing down on approach into SIN as the sun rises.

A photo posted by Erica Cunial (@echocharliecharlie) on




Filtered sunset on my way to work

A photo posted by Justin (@just_inflight) on


Sunset from the skies :: 🌅✈️ #throughmyiphone #jabinsadventures

A photo posted by Jabin Chen (@jabin_c) on


Final approach Malaga! ☀️☀️

A photo posted by Hanne (@hannekstroem) on



No comments: